Monday 16 July 2007

Good Soccer Coach

I have a really good soccer coach. This weekend I had a tournament and my coach was great. He didn't scream at my team. I hate coaches that scream at you when your playing. It is okay for the coach to scream and tell you what to do, but screaming because we are losing is what I don't like. That what is good about my coach. Also this weekend but anytime, when someone is hurt we knell down. Someone did get hurt and a coach from the team we were playing said we don't do courtesy. It shows that the coach shows no courtesy for kids, only for himself. A true coach shows courtesy, no screaming, encouraging us to do better when we lose, and respect for the kids on his soccer team.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave,
This is a very nice comment. I am glad you are happy with your New coach.